Sunday, August 06, 2006

Mika's day in the park


The day was quite the success. Mika is ham. A diva in the making. After 4 months, it's pretty good. After her tricks, the kids took over the obstacle course. (stay tuned for a video of all of this)
Chillin' with Max (the Rotti that inspired it all)

These pictures from the next day with her training buddies. There is Simone in the background!


I didn't get to speak to anyone for any length of time (you know how parties are) but I think everyone had a really good time. They probably came thinking "a dog party? Is she nuts?" And maybe they still think I'm nuts.
Mika getting ready to jump over the hurdle

Enjoying the shade.

Barbara with Simone, the standard poodle, one of Mika's pals.

Getting a treat after doing a trick

The girl of the party

Friends hanging out. Eve, in green just got back from India!!

picnicing in the park. Our menu included pesto pasta, spicey carrot salad, coleslaw, homemade icecream, doggie cookies, chips of all sorts, hummos and stuffed grape leaves.

Devlin and Kim all Sporty Sugar and Sporty Spice. Such sports, they stuck around to help clean up the place! (along with some others)


Throwing the ball to reward her after a 200 plus pace recall


The kids or should I say, animals digging into the icecream. I thought the kids would be into shaking the maker but they were only interested in the net result; yummy creamy vanilla ice cream...after 1 hour of shaking it.



Dora


More ice cream devouring! Caroline got a bite.


Resting under the bench. I think by now she had completely ripped off the feet of her squeaky toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home