Invite to Mika's party

C'mon out to the Nethermead in Prospect Park to celebrate Mika. This 1 1/2 year old Malinois walked into my life on the eve of my sister's birthday. She had been outside my building for seven hours cold and scared. I was the sucker who brought her inside. I decided to foster her "until I could find a home." Well, I failed at fostering and after a few months realized she had found her home, it just took me a while to figure it out. So in honor of this life-changing decision (oy!), I want to celebrate it with friends and give you an opportunity to meet this wonder dog. So come on out to Prospect Park for a dog shower, if you will.
Mika (pronounced meeka) will perform her tricks.
I've been asked but I don't know the protocol for dog showers as I am inventing this. Come bring yourself, your friends, your dogs, your kids and if you feel so inclined and I'll have a donation box for Brooklyn Foster Network and Malinois Rescue Organization who helped me out when I first found her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home