Show down in the park

Tyril arranged a showdown with another trainer and his client. Tyril was nervous. I just wanted to have fun. Well, the other guy's dog arrived in studded harness, studded collars and he himself was a bit puffed up. As Tyril said "walking with his balls in his hands." Well if you know you got cajones, you don't have to show them. And Mika kicked ass.
She did her triple loop rolls, recall with a stop on the dime in front of me, retrieved a leash in her back pack on a command and went through tunnel, jumped the fence and went through my arms looped in a circle.
I had a great time and Tyril is fired up. People are coming up to him in the park amazed and impressed. There is NOTHING that Mika can't learn. Oh, I shouldn't say that, I might have to eat my words. Actually no. She can learn anything but can I teach her?
All the hard work is paying off. She is focused and eager to work. I'm more clear and we are having a blast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home