Thursday, January 18, 2007

You Tube

here is a rather rusty video of Ms. Mika running her agility. She absolutely loves jumping. Sometimes too much. She will sometimes bark or push me with her nose when I'm making her wait to jump and retrieve. So, yes we sometimes have our moments of battling who is boss. I think as time comes upon one year with Mika she is slowly gaining confidence and knowledge that I'm boss. With this dog, I have to be boss. Whereas with Fergus, I am his slave.

I recently met with All Tame animal agents so wait and you might see Mika on tv. At this point, her black face is hard to cast. So, I'll have to train her to be ferocious on cue.

The weather has turned and while I want to be under my covers, Mika is IN LOVE with the cold. I'm waiting for the first snow which I'm sure she will love.

Enjoy the video and i'm sure there will be more.
I'm looking for a videographer should you want to volunteer!!


http://youtube.com/watch?v=O5CDCEDCtAU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home